The Crazy Cock and The English Murderer


Crazy Cocks

Hmm! Everything has changed completely. Now you can't even rely on Cock crows as your time keeper anymore because the Cocks too have gone crazy.
How can a cock let out a crow at 2:00 am?
When I heard it I was like "Hey! what's that for?"
I guess it was the symptom of the previous day hangover. Yes, don't be surprised, they (cocks) now drink, smoke and get drunk. What else should I believe!

How Some people Murder the English Language.
Sai! I don't just like the way some people murder the English language.  Just imagine someone murdering the language with impunity by saying: "Please sir, I didn't dey there when they were fougthing."

Again, on May 1st 2017, someone woke me up with a start. I was still indoors, so I decided to log in to Facebook to say good morning to my friends.
All of a sudden, I stumbled upon an update that says and I quote, " Good morning Friends, thank God it's a 'Brown New Month' "
Before anybody could say Jack Robinson, I was outside to go check out if the sky is actually Brown. But upon looking up, the sky remained blue as usual.

At this juncture, I tried to recollect what the fellow was trying to write and then I realised that he meant to write, "Brand New Month."
I couldn't help laughing.

Then my cousin came asking what my laughter was all about. I replied; "O boy, someone just murdered the English Language and I was forced to come outside to confirm the case!"........lolz.


No comments

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.