[A Must Read] The Ordeal of the Only Brilliant Boy in Class


I remember that epic moment at school as a brilliant lad when I answered a question which nobody else in the class could answer correctly.

Consequently, the teacher handed her cane over to me and commanded me to flog everybody in the class. If you'd got this same experience while in school, I believe you know what the feeling is always like especially if you'd got some enemies to thrash in the class. But I was a different kinda person with regards to having some enemies in the class to thrash the hell outta their asses.

So, I collected the cane reluctantly from the teacher and began to fiddle with it. Then the teacher shouted at me and commanded me to execute her orders with immediate effect. At this juncture, I had no other option than to do as I was told. "Just do as you're told but be very lenient with them." That was my mind ministering to me.

The first person I was to flog happened to be a very close friend of mine. As it's the case of dealing with a friend, I decided to increase the degree of leniency of the punishment to 99%. Therefore, I rubbed the cane on his back thrice in the name of three strokes of cane which the teacher commanded me to give to each of them. Then, the teacher shouted at me again and asked me to bring the cane to her. "Thanks goodness!
Finally, I've been set free from this dangerous trap." That was my mind appreciating God for that feeling of relieve.

I handed the cane over to the teacher. But to my greatest surprise, she asked me to turn my back towards her direction. "No, she's not serious. She can't do this to me, the saviour of the class. Well, let me just obey her and do as I'm told." That was my mind trying to fathom what the teacher was up to.

Then, I turned my back and before I could say Jack Robinson, two hot strokes of that object of terror landed on my innocent back, fiaaaap! fiaaaap!!! I wriggled uncontrollably like a snake caught in the hunter's trap. This gave me a sharp jolt back to reality. "Don't be silly! Now take this cane, go and apply the same amount of force on them." That was the teacher reinforcing her command. With a feeling of indignation burning up in my heart, I collected the cane from her almost in a disrespectful manner but she didn't mind.

Fiaaaap! Fiaaaap!! Fiaaaap!!! I unleashed the terror on my friend's back as if I was attacking a long time enemy who just played into my trap. He screamed and wriggled more like a snake caught in the hunter's deadly trap.

I moved to the next person, another friend, but a female friend this time. Noticing the terror written all over my face, she let out a loud cry as I raised the cane up high ready to launch. I wasn't moved at all by her pitiable gesture. I launched the attack with a greater force before she could drop her jaw from the shout. She wriggled and cried out as though she was a baby. "That's good! I mean that's really good of you." That was the teacher commending me for a job well done.

I gathered momentum as I was about to attack the bigger boys who always make up the popular league in class known as the back benchers. Without much ado, I unleashed the terror on the first big boy in the class. He groaned like a wounded lion and wriggled like a trapped snake. I didn't give a damn about what he would do to me after the attack, most likely during break time. "Good boy! That's my boy! Flog that stupidity out of them." Believe me when I tell you that that teacher was very good at inciting terror.

However, the execution continued. Now I'm about to flog the most fearful big boy in the class. We used to call him superJayFacko because of his hefty muscles and threatening face. A smile was an alien to his facial territory. Yet, I didn't feel anything like fear. In fact, it appeared as though I was under a spell that blinded my senses to any kind of danger. Raising the cane up high ready to launch, he grabbed the cane and threw a devilish look at my face. I ignored his threat and dragged the cane to release it from his grip. Then, the teacher came rushing toward him and gave him a sharp shove which gave me an edge over his stamina. Seizing that opportunity, I dragged the cane out of his grip. And before he could regain his balance I launched the missile on his so unusual large back, Fiaaaap! Fiaaaap!! He staggered backward and before he could regain his stamina, I released the last shot of the missile to complete his own share of punishment. Fiaaaap!!! He groaned like a wounded gorrilla and wriggled uncontrollably like a trapped Python. "Hey, naughty boy, get back to your seat now!" The teacher snapped at the Goliath who had just been defeated by a small David.

He threw a sinister look at me as he wriggled back to his seat. From his look, it's obvious he's planning to launch a revenge attack at me. But who cares! At least, not now that I'm on a mandatory mission from a superior authority. "Come, come, come and give me a huge hug my good boy. You've made me proud." That was the teacher finalizing her complementary remarks for a job well done. Without much ado, I walked right into her open arms and she gave me huge hug. "Well done my brilliant boy. So shall it be anytime they fail to use their coconut heads to think out the answers to my questions." She added.

Handing the cane back to her, I felt a drift of mood from that of an indignant chap to a sympathetic fellow as I returned to my seat. It was really an epic ordeal!

2 comments:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
    good. I don't know who you are but certainly you are
    going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a great deal for stopping by, and not hesitating to leave your feedback! Again, I appreciate your acknowledgement.

      Delete

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.