Lies Some Guys tell that could Make You Go Crazy


Some guys can make you go nuts and want to smack them for their stupid bragging.

They'd be like,
You see those two hands that display when you switch on Nokia phones, it's my hand and that of my girlfriend. Nokia signed us for that project.

You see that bite on Apple Brand logo, na me chop am.

You see those people on the packet of Cabin Biscuit smiling, na my brother and im wife.

You remember that cock that crowed when Peter denied Jesus in the Bible, na my mama get am, now the cock don big finish.

You know Bill Gate, the richest man in the whole world, na my Papa sponsor am for school and the first computer wey im get, na my Papa buy for am.

You know Mark Zuckerberg the owner of Facebook, he was my classmate in Secondary School, Nsukka.

You know Ramsey Noah that Nollywood actor that can speak English Language very well, me and him did our NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) in London.

When I hear this kind of bragging I feel weak and begin to gasp for fresh air..................................................lolz!


No comments

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.