The Nollywood Movie Actor who Did not Allow Me to Rest


The manner in which some people go about seeking popularity so as to hype their personality nowadays is rather very funny.

So, that's how this long time lost friend of mine resurfaced and was troubling me every now and then to watch the movie he's been featured in when I was actually not interested in watching any of such movies.

He kept on pestering me everyday. He'll call me up to 5 times in a day just to find out if I'd watch the movie. It was such a nasty experience, I tell you.

Consequently, I decided to do things his way for a certain period of time. I mean I decided to check out the movie.

But upon watching the movie, all I could see was him standing behind a village chief with a very huge native hand fan, fanning the chief from the part one of the movie to part the three without making even a hiss not to mention uttering one word.

At this juncture, i was like, can you imagine what someone was pestering my life for all this while!

Furthermore, as soon as I finished watching the movie, as if he was tracking my progress, he called for the third time that day to find out if I'd finished watching the movie.

With a rather suppressed dose of sarcasm lingering on my lips since I finished watching the movie, I told him,"hey guy, that's a nice attempt! However, it would have been really great if only you were given an opportunity to just whisper into the chief's ears."

He guffawed and thanked me for the compliment. I welcomed him and hung up the phone immediately his last word of appreciation peered into my ears. This I did fearing that he might probably suggest another movie of that kind for me to watch if I tried to push on the conversation. From that day onward, I began to perceive him as *the Nollywood movie actor who did not allow me to rest*...Laughing out loud! The End!!!

## Disclaimers:
This piece is strictly fictitious. Hence, we bear no responsibilities or owe anybody any explanation whatsoever if by any chance it relates to or portrays an experience they've got.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a great deal for stopping by to read my blog post. I really appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, thanks for your feedback!
    Please be rest assured that the issue shall be looked into. Meanwhile, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.