Operation Sell Naija

Reliable Information is indeed a Life-saver!
If not for the availability of the internet, that's how I would remain within the confinement of my house oblivious of the evil plans some fellows are crafting against my land of birth.

Imagine, I discovered on the internet that a group of some unscrupulous Elements have launched an Evil operation tagged: "Operation Sell Naija." Their aim is to Sell Nigeria and Use the Money 💰 to Buy another Country of their Choice.

But now they're quarrelling among themselves over which Country to buy after Selling Naija, my land of birth.

Chai! Baba must hear this one.

However, my Special Thanks and Gratitude go to Google my Best Friend who is also the Chairmain of UNITED NATIONS AMEBO ASSOCIATION (U.N.A.ASS) for keeping me abreast of this deadly info before it is executed.

No comments

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.