Money Makes Love Go Blind (A must Read!)



Bobo2fine was dating a lady who's both mentally and physically challenged without the knowledge of his parent. However, as there's nothing hidden under the sun, his father got to know about the relationship between him and the girl whom his father referred to as an imbecile and decided to confront him.

At this juncture, the following conversation ensued.

Father: "Bobo what's this I've heard about you and that imbecile daughter of Mr. Tom?"

Bobo2fine: "What's that Papa? I mean what are you talking about?"

Father: "Will you shut your filthy trap now. You think I don't know what I'm talking about?"

Bobo2fine: "I think so Papa. Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about either."

Father: "Look here young man, answer my question and stop insulting me before I descend on you now."

Bobo2fine: "Papa, please ask me the question again."

Father: (yells) "Young man, are you joking with me? I said what are you doing with that imbecile daughter of Mr. Tom, Helena? I mean what is your relationship with her?"

Bobo2fine: "Ahaa! Papa, that? Oh, I'm sorry if I've disappointed you; I'm in love with her. I've been praying for an opportunity like this to make my intentions for that girl known to you. I can't lie to you; I'm head over heels in love with her."

Father: (yells) "You're what??? Have you gone bananas? I mean, where is you medula oblongata? Can't you see that girl is good for nothing?"

Bobo2fine: "Papa, please forget about that thing. I love that girl no matter what. Remember, they say love is blind and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

Father: "Love my feet! And who are they that feed you with such nonsensical and nincompoopic ideas?"

Bobo2fine: "Papa, you won't understand. It's love we're talking about here o! And your big grammar is not gonna change my mind."

Father: "Will you shut that stinking trap you call mouth! What won't I understand? Do you know when I started experimenting with love? Answer me, do you? Look here, if you ever presume to lecture me about love again I'll beat the hell out of you. You think being in love is being stupid?"

Bobo2fine: "Papa, abeg leave me alone let me enjoy my life. You'd already had your full share of life's enjoyment. So, let me be, mbok."

Father: "What??? You're still insulting me on top of this disgrace you've brought upon my household? Look here young man, if you don't want me to disown and banish you from my household, you'd better end whatever relationship you have with that girl. Period!"

Bobo2fine: "Ahaa!! Papa, it has not got to that now. Why are you taking this matter too far? It's my life not yours now."

Father: "If you still stand here and vomit gibberish from your vocal cavity, I'll call some boys to lay you on my table and spank the hell out of your buttocks. If your mother was an imbecile when I married her, would you be standing here with one sense out of six which I don't know where you keep the remaining five? You'd better go get your complete sense before I descend on you. Nonsense!!!" (walks away)

Bobo2fine: (sighs) "This my father sef, he knows how to spoil somebody's market like no other person I've ever known. Now, he doesn't want me to collect the one billion naira that Mr.Tom promised to give to anybody that will marry his imbecile daughter.

Hmm! should I continue with this relationship? I think I should, after all my plan to frame up an allegation that will lead to divorcing her immediately after collecting the money from her father is still sure.
But wait o, my father said he'll disown me if I don't sever my relationship with her. No!!! I can't continue with her. To hell with one billion naira that will rob me of my birth rights and paternal inheritance."
  End!
What's your take on this story? Do you think Bobo2fine made the right decision in the end?
Please let's hear you out! Thanks!

No comments

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.