How to Treat an Arrogant Person


Did you ever wonder about the best way to treat an arrogant person who is in the habit of embarrassing you or others? If so, read on; the following scenario portrays just how to do that.

Disclaimer: This is just for fun and shouldn't be considered a model of behaviour towards arrogant set of people.

Caption: Bobo2fine and the Client in English Language Banter.

Bobo2fine is a very pompous and haughty young man. He works as an attendant at a petrol station. One day, a particular client stopped by the station to refuel his car and the following conversation ensued between him and the client.

Client: "Please fill up my car tank",(Speaking in his local dialect which Bobo2fine understands very well).

Bobo2fine: "Excuse me sir, I don't get what you're saying. Besides, this is a business premises and speaking of vernacular is highly prohibited. So please use the English language if you want me to serve you."

Client: "Oh! I'm very sorry young man. I never had a hint that you do not understand my dialect. Please pardon my ignorance."

Bobo2fine:"Now you know. Mtchew!!!"

Client: "Well, what I meant in essence is that I currently feel a profound desire to replenish the propellant of my motorized Automobile. Therefore, I cordially implore you to transfer from your subterranean reservoir, a sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the brim."

Consequently, before  the client could drop the last word "brim" Bobo2fine had already fainted and was rushed to the hospital.

Hahahhahahaaa!!! That's how he made Bobo2fine pay dearly for trying to embarrass him.
It might interest you to know that Bobo2fine is now afraid of the English language.

No comments

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.