The Moonlight Game Song I'll Never Forget in a Hurry

When I was a kid nothing gave me more joy like moonlight plays. On such fun times, we used to sing, tell stories and play a lot.

One of the songs we used to sing which I can't forget in a hurry is what I'm gonna share now. The title of the song is: "An Old Woman Inside the Shoe"

Here are the lines:

[ There lives an old Woman, Whose house is inside the Shoe, She has many children, But she could not feed them all, She gives them garri, But does not give them soup, She flogs them with Koboko, And sends them to sleep.(x2) Hum! hum!! hum!! If you look out the window, You'll see that old Woman Who lives inside the Shoe. ]

I used to love this song. But the truth is that I don't know the original owner of the song and what inspired him or her to compose it. We just loved it.

If you remember those fun times in your early days as a kid similar to mine please share it with us via the comment box. We'll love to hear about them.

No comments

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.