The Braggart Who Learned the Lesson of Her Life the Hard Way

Please don't doubt me when I say that some people can brag for the seven continents of the world.
That's how I met one lady who bragged that she can collect seven bullets for the one she love.
But then, her love appeared and was being dragged and molested for no just cause by one ruffian guy. Then right there before her very face the ruffian guy said and I quote him: "See o, I'll slap this man o. I say I will disfigure this idiot face o."
I thought I was going to see the lady fulfill her promise right there before me considering the believe that the issue would be a minor one to her since bullet was not involved.
But to my greatest surprise, she kept mum and even began to tremble. The ruffian guy quickly noticed that she was trembling. Grabbing her by the arm, he asked in an angry tone and I quote him:"Hey bitch, do you know him?"
At this juncture, she trembled the more and almost lost complete control of her limps. The ruffian guy shouted again and I quote: " I said do you know this idiot?"
Before she could act the role of Peter when Jesus was arrested, her love cut in and I quote him: "Please don't try to do anything stupid to my love o, she's all I have."
Now, she was completely dumpfounded and I could feel the vibration that was emanating from her system from a reasonable distance which I retreated to watching the whole drama.
Eventually, the ruffian guy ended up slapping and bruising the man's face (the lady's love) and gave her a shove and she landed on the ground and tumbled twice.
Noticing that the guy was gone, I dashed to the scene to express my heart felt sympathy.
Hey, I know what you're thinking---I'm also a coward, right? No, far from that, I was only practicing one portion from the ethics of the "Live-Let's-Live-Law" which says that we should not meddle in other people's affairs. Don't you think so?
Besides, when she bragged that she could take bullets for the one she loved, she didn't mention that she'll need anybody's help. You should now see another reason why I took cover and refused to meddle in their affairs.
The bottomline? Always look before you leap; if you know you cannot practice what you preach, please don't preach at all. I know that the way this story turns out wouldn't let you doubt me on this one.
Please if you enjoy the story, don't hesitate to share it with your friends via the social media buttons below.
Your comments shall also be highly appreciated.

No comments

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.