My Experience with The Song Murderers


Some people will just be murdering songs anyhow. Just imagine what I heard when I walked past one Church during one of their thunderous service session. If you're one of their members, you'll relate to this song.
The following lines are what some of the the Choristers rendered during their Praise and Worship session: Here it goes:
[G-over is your name,
G-over is your name eh,
Nineteenth warriors,
Eighteen Battle,
G-over is your name.]
Having known the original version of the song, I almost screamed out loud to the hearing of the pastor on the pulpit inside the church when I heard those lines being twisted to what I can't even imagine.
Here's the original version of the song as I know:
[Jehovah is your name,
Jehovah is your name eh,
Mighty warrior,
Great in Battle,
Jehovah is your name.]
Seriously, I fear some church Choristers. If they could murder an ordinary song like this, what about human beings?

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahah.. ����������
    You won't blame them anyway.. That's how they learnt it. This blog is going to be my number one joke blog.. You always make me laugh.

    Keep it up bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sir Henry for paying us another fruitful visit. I'm glad to know that my pieces of joke always put a smile on your face. Thanks a great deal once again for your compliments.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.