When you don't know what it Truly means to Love your Neighbour as Yourself


If I ask you now, do you love your neighbours as God has instructed in the scriptures? you will quickly answer in the affirmative: "Of course I love my neighbours as myself."
But tell me, how can you say you love your neighbour as yourself when you know very well that they are no more selling 4 cups of Garri for #100 which your neighbour is still selling for you out of ignorance and you don't inform her, but you keep on buying from her at the old price? Do you want to kill her?

1 comment:

  1. Very funny. It's a sign of possible selfishness and self-centeredness.

    But can we blame the buyer? What if he assumes the neighbor knows?

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.