Why Everything is Now Falling in Naija

Mama, Papa, bro, sis, aunt and uncle, please the next time you want to wish me well, let your wishes walk gently to me and give me a warm embrace. Don't say that they should Fall on me. As I'm pleading with you now, the headache I had as a result of the good wish that fell on me on someone's command some days ago hasn't gone yet. Oga Davido, come and see your hand work ooo! Now everything in naija nah Fall ...even simple greetings like # goodmorning , #goodafternoon and #goodevening we used to say in peace are now: #Goodmorning Fall on you . #Goodafternoon Fall on you . #Goodevening Fall on you . Haba! Fall, Fall, Fall everywhere! I just pray this joke doesn't break anybody's ribs when it Falls on them. However, even if it breaks it's non of my business because the responsibility doesn't Fall on me.

No comments

Please do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Powered by Blogger.